Friday, October 30, 2009

Technical Gallery ...

    As I graduated in a technical field I would like to post this one for the usefulness of the people in my field and the contents are purely technical.

    Let me give you a piece of technical research area among vast areas of computer and IT development. For this, presently I would like you to imagine about the memory capacities in chips (may be in the point of view of a RAM). For the technical people, it may look weird as I gonna explain it through basics that even people who know basics of physics can understand it.

    The memory is whole and sole dependent on the bits (0's and 1's or ON and OFF or UP and DOWN) that we mostly rely on. The memory starts from bits through nibbles, bytes, kilobytes, megabytes, gigabytes, terabytes and so on (pardon me that I obviously don't know after this as we are using this much amount of memory at most in ubiquitous days). As we get along with this we surely gonna reach unimaginable amount of capacity to process. But the big problem is that "The size eventually increases or at the least remains as a small point due to the development of nanotechnology". Maybe our scientists go beyond nanotechnology and enter into the field of picotechnology (by raising the powers of 10 to minus 12). Whatever may be the size decrease at the least the small point to handle exists.

Can you imagine the vast memory even without the smallest point to handle?
-----------------
Yes. It is possible by the quantum particles. To be specific, the memory can rely not even on the electrons but beyond that to the core "On the spin of the electrons".

    Hope all you know about the spin of electrons. Even if you do not know or forgotten, let me brief on that concept to make you realize. The electrons possess both clockwise and an anticlockwise spinning. If an electron spins in one direction, then the adjacent do it in other way. It makes a contrary and store another data after sometime when particles dislocate. If we can measure the direction of spin of the electrons, then obviously we can store data with that of spinning. A theory to mark the measure of spinning direction and an algorithm to govern it, makes it practical to store data. And the reverse process of spinning it in reverse direction makes data to be retrieved. Hope, this way makes to store data reduces the size even to the size of an atom.

    This is the recent study and research in the field in the name of "QUANTUM COMPUTING". I hope I've made my point clear and this will help the people who are really interested in this research area. And others please forgive me for wasting your time.

    I will add upon recent ones to this technical posting if I wouldn't be an oblivion even in the future. So, keep watching the posts.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to understand what you have written by reading twice.I understood to some extent.I am very proud of your knowledge. Do research in this or any other field combining other fields (such as physics, mechanics, electronics, electrical,nanotechnology,picotechnology,bio technology, genetical engineering and IT) in agriculture which is your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your technical recent updates. I'll certainly pay attention towards the improvement in my area.

    ReplyDelete