Friday, October 16, 2009

The Existance Of Almighty (God)

I start with this topic. And this initiating credit goes to Mr.Thiruvalluvar (hopefully everybody knows him since he had written a book that applies to the world and to every person) because I'm going to contradict with the idea in which he started. I mean so called " GOD ". Here I have to mention the first poetry purposefully.

          " Agara mudhala ezhuthellam aathi bagavan mudhatrae ulagu "
                  (Pardon me that I couldn't write in his style)

If you believe that he is the one who governs the world and 'the rights and wrongs' of the world, then answer yourself my following questions:

- Why the so called almighty created us with differences in various aspects (because 'by birth all children are same' )?
- Why the hell he gives evil thinking to some persons, if he is the one having power to control all the things?
- Why only the evil doers get all the credits while the good ones begging upon them?
- If something has to be destroyed, its better that he should have not been created it?

So, I kept answering these questions and after 'searching and researching' and I could conclude it in the following way:

- If the almighty could do all the miracles that no living organism can, then we can take
  • the abundant power 'sun' as the one,
  • the elixir of life 'water' as the one,
  • Etc like this to be mentioned.....
- If the almighty is the shower of love, then we can take
  • every mother (because as everyone knows that there can unlimited fondness from their mother, no one   can condemn it) as the one,
  • the true love you received from the unknown (because no one can offer you anything without expecting in return in this materialistic world) as the one,
  • Etc to be mentioned.....
- If the almighty exists in every form, then
  • we can treat everyone/everything as him and can be kind with them/it (why the hell the spiritualists creating untouchability?)
  • why snake is beaten while peacock is not?
  • Etc to be mentioned.....
From all these conclusions I have made, I believe that the almighty exists in the form of 'love and life' and 'kindness and pity'.
Am I a spiritualist or a pantheist or an atheist?
----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
I am still agnostic.
Whoever/whichever may be the almighty the purpose of the human is to love not the opposite...


4 comments:

  1. Have a look at this page. I got my job after spending 4 days in vadalore vallalar temple. why dont you try.

    Read the books in this paage..
    http://www.vallalyaar.com/books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balu, welcome to this blog. Thanks for your comments.
    I guess that, the greatest weakness people have is, they believe in any superstitious issues when they get what they want. No matter how they work.

    For this, I cannot say there is no god but I doubt it.

    But I'll definitely look at what you sent at least to see how it will work out.

    Thanks again for commenting. Keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all in spite of all religions, culture,customs.We cannot evacuate all religions until a dictator comes.Even if dictatorship comes,the belief in the blood about the religion cannot be evacuated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think people will clearly come to know that world exists with the "CAUSE AND EFFECT" rule despite of all other beliefs. It will be achieved some day in the long run. I hope it. Lets see or let our springs see it.

    ReplyDelete