1) What are we really searching in life..? If you say money, then to what extent..? (I know many people would say 'Not money' to be on a safer side). If not money, then what else we are running for and on what logic..?
2) Sometimes I'll try to adapt some unique style in handling things (almost everything was a flop though :P). May be the attitude of trying be different made me to do so. With all these things in mind, I got a question in mind that these phenomenon in me is a natural occurrence or am I being cinematic (I never wanted to be so either; at least may be not after my 12th grade)..?
3) We are trying to earn a lot to get fit into the so called high-class curve leaving our physical or/and mental rest behind. At the end of everyday, we are running behind money and gain a materialistic pleasure (I would definitely say not a perfect happiness, at least for me). With these things pondering in my mind, I would ask that what kind of civilized society we are living in..? Is it necessary to abide by these axioms..?
4) When almost all the religions expect us to follow the same discipline, nowhere I see a statement that tells us to grow up with technology. Then what are these technologies are upto..? Why aren't we not sticking to do only farming enough to satisfy the hunger..? (I know that I have complicated the relationship between religion and technology. Yet I see some relation between these as I wanted to mention here that our technology started from a philosophy (like, the invention of light (technology) is to prevent us to from the dark (philosophy))). I would say that everything has a limitation and without that life would be a disaster, in the way I hope technology has its own limitation too.
5) I am little confused to select between these tools; violence and non-violence. I am not a better revolutionist to take up violence to penalize the unfair, to take up non-violence I am not a Gandhian either. Should I follow one strictly (I see cascading effect in taking up the tool. Yes, again.)? If not, explain.
Next set of questions will be in my future posts.