1) Why people (including me) are being skimpy even when they can offer something which costs nothing to them..? Example: The kindness you can shower, the trust you can put on, the love you can give, the bliss you can make. Will these things affect when it surpasses the threshold considering the present world situation..?
2) Which you consider as a best governmental structure..? Democracy / Republic / Tyranny / Monarchy / Anarchy / Combination of above all. I guess the last choice would be a correct one, but left with no clues as how to implement. Any ideas..?
3) I consider pride as a negative feeling (at least neutral). It is also considered as a sin according to the holy books too. I am not proud of being a son (may be a good one) of good parents (of course, every one got good parents). I am not proud of being student with good grades (at least a decent grade). I am not proud of having been/ going to be a fervent employee (at least a bit fervent). I am not at all proud of being a citizen of a country with enormous resource and a good cultural heritage (I am a bit happy about it, not proud though). I am not all proud about being a person of one renowned religion (Not even a bit). I consider all these things happened as natural occurrences and for which I don't celebrate vanity. My question really is, am I lacking any phenomena so that I can be proud of something or am I going in the right way..?
4) Is 'hanging to death' a proper law enacted for the crime of intentional murder..? If it is right, don't the accused person be given any further chance to get his mind right after a necessary period of correct penalization..? If it is not right, is there any assurance that even after imprisonment they won't commit such murders..? By putting these thoughts forward, I extend it to a step ahead resulting in asking "What could be the correct gauge to punish..?"
5) Should we follow any code of ethics that comes as a restriction to any kind of pleasure..? Or, can I live my life seeking for all the pleasure without limitations..? I don't want to be 'a man full of principles' or 'a pervert' either. (By the end of this reading many could say that one could be happy without questioning like this like a non-sense person :P But then, we know that there are at least some morals we should follow.)
I know these kind of questions are full of boring stuffs, but then, I should not be the only person who is a nonsense-thinking-maniac and I want to confuse all :P. Your kind suggestions with noble justifications are really appreciated. Thanks in advance..!