Thursday, December 10, 2009

A fan to a begger

    

   Once I was travelling in bus standing upon the footsteps of the bus, I saw a man standing nearby me wearing a torn and ugly shirt and pant (actually he was looking like a begger). I felt his instant happiness  that he attained when he saw a romantic shot picture on a cinema poster pasted on the boundary fencing wall (as of I saw, he got rid of all his worries). Thats the minute, I became a very fan of him. Let me tell you the reason why. I realized that even a begger has his own feelings. Also (most importantly) I realized that, if a lonely begger can make him happy who has none to care about him, why can't my fellow people can keep them happy when there is a bunch of people to take care of?, why can't my fellow people understand that love is the ultimate thing for happiness, pleasure and ecstasy?
   Voluntarily kept this post short because many may feel disgusting to read such a lengthy posts like previous ones.

9 comments:

  1. its nice that you started a blog. Length of the article doesnt matter as long as you can hook the readers until end.

    Try starting with something that will create interest in reading further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting it. I was running outta time that I didn't noticed your comment. And I'll do as you said. Thanks for comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people will not be contented with what they have forgetting simple things in their life makes them happy. In the materialistic world ,most of them are selfish and always go beyond the race of facing success without savoring the previous success even to with their closed ones.Many won't have time to spend with their loved ones to talk and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. May be you are right. Time, they take as a reason to mention and not exactly the same. Here, I mentioned that I liked him for his sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes,ma!he is enjoying his life irrespective of his position.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right. His position seems to be closer proximity to null in this character. And yes, you got my exact point. He is enjoying life even when there is none to care about him. But why can't we people enjoy the moments when a bunch of people surround us to take care us..!! Can't we call this as an attitude problem of life...?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well said my dear !You reflect my heart always. "Jananga irukkirathe vittu parakkirathukku aasai paduvargal"Many people's attitude is not up to the mark. So, only there are confusions among even the closed ones. All think that they are perfect and always pin pointing others in one or other way. "uravugalin sikkalgalukku karanam ethuve"First of all change must happen within the home,accepting each one as he/she is and it will reflect in the society also.No one is ready to correct themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Correct. I believe that change should happen not within home rather within oneself.

    ReplyDelete