Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Theory of Relativity

   I was reading an article in Wiki. I got struck up by the line "Albert Einstein was declared as the greatest soul of 20th century pushing behind M.K.Gandhi and Franklin D.Roosevelt to the second and third place". And it was a result published by American Times.

   I always accept Albert Einstein as a finest exotic scientist. He introduces us the theory to relate which also brings Black Holes to light. I'm not here to bore you out by explaining again about 10th standard "Theory of Relativity" as most of us know what it is. Rather I put my thoughts here to compare people on the grounds of what really matters.

   I really wondering on which grounds the recognition award was given.
   The things rolled up on my mind is that could be based on intellect.

   After a long thought process, finally I arrived at a conclusion that it couldn't be based on intellect as if it was based on intellect then runners up might be Curie family or Planck or Bohr or many other else who laid the foundation for the recent scientific developments.

   Rather intuitively said, it might be because of race factor, they would have reserved first place for their people dragging behind Gandhiji to the second place. Here people might think that I'm nationally biased. If you do so, you are obviously wrong.

   Let me jot down the reason for my statement before I get berated.
One cannot judge the person on the grounds of intellect because intellect is a private possession which differs from person to person. The same things counts for grading with reference to money or status because of other private temporary possessions. Also its insane to do so.

   I would like to compare persons in the terms of so trivial things; Love and Peace. Instillation of love and peace in people's mind is an ever difficult thing. A man with a small undergarment with a single weapon of non-violence for instilling love and peace in minds of people is the ever greatest achievement.

   I think most of you might have got my theory and scale. But, for people who think that I'm simply doodling, my Theory of Relativity peace out with the statement "Person with love is always greater than a person with private possessions".

  

4 comments:

  1. Persons with love and also the persons with peace of mind and spreading unconditional love despite of all their problems physically and emotionally keeping beyond the feeling of their self and their problems are also always very rich beyond their possessions.But it is very rare nowadays.

    ReplyDelete